Event Week Schedule
Monday 23 July – Player practice
Tuesday 24 July – Player practice
Wednesday 25 July – 13:00 Tournament Pro-am
Thursday 26 July & Friday 27 July:
- 06:00 Gates open / courtesy bus service in operation – please follow local directional signage
- 06:30 – 15:40 Matches tee off from the 1st tee
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 July:
- 07:00 Gates open / courtesy bus service in operation – please follow local directional signage
- Approx 1st tee time 08:00 – 13:00 please visit social media for official timings
Gullane Golf Club (EH31 2BB) is situated at the west end of the village of Gullane.
Gullane Golf Club
West Links Road
Directions from Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh airport is the nearest airport and is 40mins approximately from Gullane (outside rush hour).
Travel to Gullane by Train
Drem is the nearest train station to Gullane and is approx 5 minutes by taxi and leaves from Edinburgh Waverley. The service is operated by First Scotrail. However there are no taxis based at the station so you should phone a taxi in advance of arrival at the station.
Travel to Gullane by Bus
The bus service from Edinburgh City Centre is run by East Lothian Bueses and stops in Gullane. The N124 Bus timetable can be found by clicking here
Travel to Gullane by Taxi
There are a number of local taxi companies available:
|Taxi Company||Telephone Number|
|A J Private Hire||01620 675088
|A2B Private Hire||01620 895 000|
|Airports R Us||01620 844 999|
|B.G.’s Taxi Service & Private Hire||01875 810 350|
|East Lothian & B-Line Private Hire||01620 844 282|
|Taxi & Hutch||0131 665 5600|
|Jim’s Taxis & Private Hire||01620 894 900|
Directions from Edinburgh
- Head out of Edinburgh on the A1 heading East.
2. Turn off at the junction for the A198 at Tranent.
3. Follow the A198 through Longniddry and Aberlady.
4. As you approach Gullane, please follow signs for the Park and Ride, which will be in operation.
Directions from North Berwick
- Head for Gullane on the A198.
2. Please follow signs for the Park and Ride, which will be in operation.
Park & Ride
A complimentary shuttle bus from the public car park at Muirfield Fields to the course will be in operation.
Food and Beverages
Food and drinks will be available from a number of outlets within the Public Village.
Own food and drink can be taken into the venue but alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
There is no dress code in public areas.
Comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
Bags and Rucksacks are permitted into the course. Please note that all bags are subject to search on entry.
Dogs / Mobility Scooters / Pushchairs
Dogs are not permitted on the course unless they are trained guide dogs.
Mobility scooters are not available to hire, however you are welcome to bring your own.
Child’s buggy’s/pushchairs are allowed, however please be aware of uneven terrain.
The tournament is free to enter, however tickets must be downloaded either beforehand or on entrance to the course.
E-tickets presented on mobile phones are accepted.
Cameras and Phones
Cameras are permitted in the Spectator Village and surrounding areas but must not be used on the golf course to shoot ‘live play’.
Mobile phones must be kept on silent.
Thursday 26 & Friday 27 July – 09:30 – 11:30 ET / 14:30 – 16:30 BST
Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 July – 15:00 – 18:00 ET / 20:00 – 23:00 BST